Thread: fatal error: cannot instantiate non-existent class: imagick

fatal error: cannot instantiate non-existent class: imagick

My buddy and I are trying something that requires calls to imagemagick. I've search for it but I did not see anything current. I can't even kill the apache process when I try to run it with this option added, so I have to restart the entire server each time I have to return to the original setting of php.ini
    It gives me the following error message.
    Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: ss_image in /myroot/include/inc_lib/imagick.convert.inc.php on line 192

Re: fatal error: cannot instantiate non-existent class: imagick

That's my working theory at this point. I downloaded I..magick but I've yet to explore deep enough to know if I can install it in my space, or if the server host has to install it. They tell me that it is installed and "The convert path to ImageMagick on our servers is:

/usr/bin"

Whatever I first tried must've been whatever was the default config; I installed the URL rewrite plugin that was on there...and the next thing I knew. I don't remember configuring anything related, though I do remember noting the image-processor-required message in the documentation and hoping my host already has it on the server. any page I went to was blank! I had the "Plugins" page cached there so I went back and did "Uninstall" on the URL rewrite, My current status is I was able to upload images and got no more error messages, after reconfiguring this part of the config, but I don't yet know if I can resize the images and haven't yet heard from my host about what is on their server or a path to ImageMagick.

You have to modify the database manually. (You can use some web based tool do it, e.g. phpmyadmin) Login to your g2database, choose (g2_)PluginMap table. WordPress Toolbar is a unique plugin which will automatically enable a toolbar for all outgoing links from your blog post, similar to stumbleupon and facebook. Often the visitors on your blog clicks one of the outgoing link for more information.