Thread: Media player classic screenshot

Media player classic screenshot

Hi,

I am using Windows media player classic and i want upload some videos on my site but i dont know how to take screen-shots with Windows media player classic. I have seen some download site taking screen shots of video using Windows media player classic.I try to take a screenshot of a video during the drive with media player classic. But I have this message:GetCurrentImage failed, hr = 8004022nd, The file is saved but can not see preview. Is there any software which does the needful.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Media player classic screenshot

You can always capture the actual size of the video and then save the size you want with an application like Paint.NET or The Gimp or another. With BSPlayer you can force the display to RGB in the display settings of soft. BSPlayer is the best software to take screenshots of video. better download BSplayer.

Capturino is a simple screen capture in Windows XP. It can capture a full page or a selected area with the mouse. Its highly intuitive interface and display thumbnails of all the catches made during the session are a few of the many advantages of this software.You can also screenshots at regular intervals. This new version also includes the dual mode screen, the catches by sending e-mail, direct editing of the catch with your favorite editor and upload.

There is one more software called Screenshot Captor, Screenshot Captor is primarily a tool for capturing screen.But it still presents different characteristics than the other:
    • it is optimized for the seizure of several "capture" with minimal intervention,
    • support for multiple screens,
    • completely configurable
    • different capture mode (on multi-screen, desktop, active window, a selection screen, ...) each mode has a shortcut key,
    • interface settings catches (size, name, rotation ...) and so on.