Thread: What is the best music organizer ?

What is the best music organizer ?

Which is best music organizer application do you use? I'm using the windows media player 11. I want to know your views about any of the good music organizer application . Please give suggestions.

Re: What is the best music organizer ?

I use the windows media player 12 , comes with windows 7. Its having the good interface then the windows media player 11. for windows xp and vista or not refer to following threads see of they helps you :

Windows Media Player 12 Download for Windows Vista
    Windows Media Player 12 download for Windows XP

I use the Itunes, its having the best options. Also very helpful to manage music on my ipod. and also have a look at this Which is the Best Media Player
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

For me...to see videos Classic media player is best one and the AIMP2 is the best to organize the mp3 songs . And the winamp 5 is also awesome. You should try the AIMP2 , its not much famous but its really cool one. Having lot of good options. Search on google for this.

Vincy Guest

There are many music organizers on the market, and it's difficult to say which one is the best. I tested several ones. Some of them have more useful features, others have fewer. I chose Media Catalog Studio, because it was a full-featured music catalog.