Thread: Haali media splitter x64

Haali media splitter x64

Where i can download Haali media splitter x64 version? Google search doesn't helps, it giving me the version to download which doesn't works on my windows vista x64 bit. I'm getting the error "Windows Media Center can't open the file" whenever i try to open any file with the existing version. I think the installation is currupt but i can't find the correct version to install it again. please help me with this .

Re: Haali media splitter x64

Quote Originally Posted by Apacer View Post
    Where i can download Haali media splitter x64 version? Google search doesn't helps, it giving me the version to download which doesn't works on my windows vista x64 bit. I'm getting the error "Windows Media Center can't open the file" whenever i try to open any file with the existing version. I think the installation is currupt but i can't find the correct version to install it again. please help me with this .
    Are you sure something with name Haali media splitter x64 is exist ? because i can't find anything on this on google search.

I think you are talking about Haali Matroska Splitter ,its DirectShow splitter, based on Haalis C library (the same library used in Betaplayer, the first player for PocketPC with Matroska support) for .mkv (Matroska), .mp4, .ogg/.ogm and .avi handling.

Features:

• Support for muxing FLAC audio as A_FLAC to the muxer
    • Support for parsing recovery point SEIs in H.264 streams in PS and TS containers
    • Added an automatic colorspace selection option to the renderer, it switches to BT.709 when video width is 1024 or more

Download Haali Matroska Splitter

Hey How can i change the Haali Media Splitter tray icon?

Quote Originally Posted by fabien View Post
    Hey How can i change the Haali Media Splitter tray icon?
    It can be easily done with the hep of resource editor by replacing the embedded icon. You should able to find the embedded icon file in the program files folder of the Haali Media Splitter .