Thread: Window 7 Media Center Edition

Window 7 Media Center Edition

Hi,
    Currently I am enjoying my music and movies on Windows Vista Media Center. But now I had decided to upgrade it to Windows 7. So I need some information on the Media Center in Windows 7. Does anyone out there uses it and how is the feed back. What are the areas of improvements in with what new features does it supports. Thanks in advance.

Re: Window 7 Media Center Edition

Windows 7 Media Center has many new features and a number of improvement as compare to the Vista Media Center Edition. The best features are setup and searching. It is very easy to setup and can be easily configured. You can configure you speaker to Dolby Digital 5.1 with your home cinema speakers. Whatever size you choose it set a 10% space for TV cache in case of TV libraries. The navigation feature is very much controlled and from a scrolling menu you can see music, pictures & videos. There many additional collection of games and on demand entertainment.

The best thing I like in Windows 7 Media Center is the cool Music Player. It an eye candy and useful application especially for music lovers. Th e interface is awesome with many new features. There is a added sports button in the Media center for the sport lovers to get their on demand sports. You can create a slide show in the Media Center with a new Slide Show creator tool. The picture browser interface is completely changed with an awesome new look.

There are many improvements in the Media Center. It is not only new but add up with many new features like, a Play Favorite button in music, picture and video. That means you can add a music, photo and video in your favorite list which will played one after another. A new and detailed guide is provided and play games feature. And much more. It is an great application.