Thread: Copying from one Hard Drive to Another

Copying from one Hard Drive to Another

I have two hard disks. To 20GB with WinXP and mp3 of the project and a concert with 80 photos and games etc. The 20 GB of disc are oldest and than it is making a hell of a racket in the beginning. I believe that it is going to resign to the greater brevity, than the sound cannot be good. My question is, I can copy/to move the content of the disc problem to the 80 GB, being maintained the content of the other disc as it is, and how it was going to do it? Or what other options has?

Re: Copying from one Hard Drive to Another

There are solutions for the people with great amount of megabytes of transference before sleeping. Some imply simple physical connections that they require only one series or parallel cable, and others in the form of applications that facilitate the practice of free head of the transference of archives between computers. The method that you choose you will depend on several factors, among them the physical proximity of the computers, its portability, the amount of data that needs to move, and whereupon frequency you need to carry out such company.

If it has two computers in an office or in house that needs to share information, Win9x the direct connection by cable only can be of utility the ticket. To begin by the configuration of an equipment as host and one like guest, follows the instructions of the direct Connection by cable of the utility of the dialogue pictures. It can accede to the direct Connection by cable in Win9x doing click in Beginning, Programs, Accessories, Communications and, next, the direct connection by cable. Although the configuration of host, also must select the unit of directories that wishes that the team of user to have acc...

There some similar threads found for same as yours the problem which i have link it down... Just see if the solution for your problem is found there.... I hope that you find your solution....!

How to transfer installed Vista from one hard drive to another?
    transfering from one Hard drive to another
    Cannot Copy All Files From Hard Disk
    http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-support/23073.htm
    Can I copy a Hard disk to another?

Thanks therefore for a fast answer and if I have followed so much the solution that as much it provided to me and that both are correct, but the first answer was a brief and simple procedure to do it…! Thanks once again…!