Thread: Need a free PDF Editor

Need a free PDF Editor

I have lots of PDF files on my computer out of which i need to edit some of the files. I tried OpenOffice 3 that is a PDF editor but it din't worked for me, although it is very slow as well. So i am in need of some similar application. Could you guys please suggest me out for any free PDF Editor ? I need it urgently.

Re: Need a free PDF Editor

PDF format files act as as a virtual booklet, for easy navigation and reading. However Adobe Reader is the default program to read them, it don't allow to edit the files. So we need a third party application to edit them.

The best Utility i can suggest you is Free PDF Editor. This is one completely free and simple PDF editing and creating software, it can help you to create your pdf documents by yourself in minutes, no need any complex setting and knowledge about PDF format, handy and easy to use very much, specially for beginners.The "Inert Text" is used to insert Text content to PDF documents, click the toolbar button "Inert Text", one input box will show in the document, you can drop it to any position, and resize it to any size, then you can type or paste text content in it. Program provide some useful text format tools, you can change the PDF text fonts, color, text size, text style.

Download Free PDF Editor

PDF Hammer is the name that can help you many ways working with PDF files including editing them. It is a Web site that allows you to edit your PDF files online for free. You don’t need to install any additional software, you can edit PDF documents right now inside your browser. Simply upload PDF files to PDF Hammer via your web browser, perform your edits, and then save the files back to your computer. It has some intersting features like Uploading and merging multiple PDF files into one document, Reorder pages in any way you want, Delete individual pages, etc..

There lots more PDF Editors that you can use like Foxit PDF Editor, PDFill PDF Editor 6.0, etc..

To find them all and there features, just click on this link PDF Editing Software

You Find the download link as well right there.

There is another better free PDF tool which I would like to share that is Free PDF cube.

This tool is much faster, better and has lot of functions. Also this free for life

You can try the same.

This works a Printer so you can make PDF from more than 500 formats

Also you can work in any of the languages.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 03-08-2010 at 10:34 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.