Thread: Good TuneUp Utilities

Good TuneUp Utilities

Hello friends,

I would like to use a good pc tune up utility with my computer,so putting the question over here Does anyone know if it's any good, or any programs which help your PCs performance?

thanks in advance

Re: Good TuneUp Utilities

We have TU 2008I and TUBEup Utilities but definitely think TU 2008 works better than TUBEup Utilities since i used to love this product because it did what it promised..however, after i upgrade my computer to window 7, it is no longer useful..every time when i tried to run it, an error crop up like "Tuneup unable to start/perform in your current version of window".I guess there may be some issues with my laptop since they said tat upgrading window might causes some problem with your software installed earlier..

Re: Good TuneUp Utilities

TuneUp Utilities 2009 enhances the performance of your pc.I use it at home and occasionally for work.TuneUp Utilities also includes an Uninstaller, registry Editor, Task Manager and even an Undelete tool to recover files that have been deleted from the recycle binI like the fact that it just has everything bundled into the one application.Other than that I particularly like the registry cleaner, then Ccleaner, as it tells you clearly what's going on and lets you easily choose step by step what you're doing.You can remove unnecessary files from your hard disk(s), clean and optimize the registry, tweak your internet connection settings, recover deleted files, optimize memory and view hardware information and tips. .