Thread: Nero does not burn a dvd

Nero does not burn a dvd

Hi,
    I having a some problem in Nero. Nero is not burning Transporter Movie disc. It gives write protected errors and eject the disc out. Which is a best software to burn the movie disc. As I am working on a project work so I need a good movie editor. I have some videos which needs to be merge, split and add extra audio tracks. Plus the editor must have a feature which can convert the video to psp. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Re: Nero does not burn a dvd

It is not happening so because Nero does not burn a copyright protected disc. All original DVD's maybe they have movie, songs, games, etc are copyright protected to avoid piracy. And Nero can easily identify a copyright protected disc. You have to look for a different burner. But one thing you will have to note down is that it is not legal to do this as per the copyright law.

There are tons of third party movie editors. Maximum are trail versions. I will recommend you to use Windows Movie Maker. The application comes with your Windows. But the only issue here is that it not a full fledged movie editor. For entire editing work you can download Movie Editor by Blaze Media Pro. They offers trail version but for the full you will have to buy a license key for the same.

I am using PSP Movie creator to create a video file for my psp. The below link is the download for the same. The main features of this software is that it can convert a DVD to mulitple formats just by a click. That too at a faster rate. The video quality is much better and it also includes a video editing feature. Download and try it.
    PSP Movie Creator.

Hi there, even i agree with Windows Movie Maker is a great place to start- its user-friendly, has many effects and possibilities for creativity. There are many,many add-ons for it (check the official Windows Movie Maker forum-google it) and the HUGE forum has lots of useful tips and tricks as well as info. There is also an excellent site dedicated to Movie Maker 2- papajohn.org. And its free!

Hope this helps
    SweetIM