Thread: Cannot Copy Darknight DVD by Nero

Cannot Copy Darknight DVD by Nero

Hi,
    I had purchased DarkNigth DVD some months ago. Now due to scratches I want to create a new disc out of it. When I am inserting the DVD in the system and give option of Copy DVD from Nero then a errors comes up that Nero cannot burn the disc it is write protected. Burning Process fails. How can create the same disc. The content of the DVD is also seen in My Computer.

Re: Cannot Copy Darknight DVD by Nero

You are trying to copy a copyright protected disc. Nero does not support this system. Nero will not burn a copyright protected dvd because it illegal as per law. And also I will recommend you that you must not do that. Because the content of the disc is protected. If get caught you can face law enforcement. See the below link for more details and information.
    Is it illegal to copy DVD disc

Copy original DVD of Games, Movies, Software, etc are considered as illegal. This is called piracy. Today several measures are taken on to resolve this issue. But still there are many third party software's which can do this. Like DVD Decrypter, Clone DVD, etc. This software's can copy out any Encrypted disc and create the same disc for you. But cannot distribute the same to other. So take and avoid this.

Try DVD Decrypter for this. The software is not a freeware tool but can help you out for copying the disc. Normally the copy disc is large concern today. Due to the wide spread of Internet any user can access games, movies, sounds, etc anywhere and create disc out of it. The topic is still under conversation. Today all the purchased original disc comes under the copyright act. If you are caught in distributing or using the disc then you are in trouble.