Thread: Windows Live Messenger verification email not arriving in my googlemail account

Windows Live Messenger verification email not arriving in my googlemail account

I've set up a new Windows Live Messaenger account but the verification email has not arrived at my Inbox. It is not in any spam or junk folders it simply has not arrived. I have been to the .NET passport site and re-requested the verification email several times, but it definitely is not arriving with me. Could this be because my email is a Googlemail.com address? Please help. Thanks.
    Last edited by HannahCaravaggio; 11-08-2009 at 12:03 AM.

Re: Windows Live Messenger verification email not arriving in my googlemail account

I think you are entering some wrong id while registering so make sure that you are entering proper id ..register with any dating site with that id if you received any verification email then good luck for you the problem can be with windows live if you unable to received verification email check for mail id..

Re: Windows Live Messenger verification email not arriving in my googlemail account

As of now, MSN Messenger or Windows Live Messenger does not support Googlechat account. You do not need a Hotmail account to use Windows Live Messenger, or any Windows Live Services at all.