Thread: Audio File Format Works on Typical CD Player

Audio File Format Works on Typical CD Player

hi

i have stand alone cd player that is without mp3 support now i want to burn play back cd for that can any one tell me which format should i need to convert from mp3 and how ? please help me
    thank you

Re: Audio File Format Works on Typical CD Player

You can use .cda format . CD Audio (.cda) tracks are audio files that are stored on CD media. You can play .cda files only from a CD-ROM aslo . To test a .cda file, either try to play a different .cda file from your CD-ROM or try to play a .cda file from a different CD-ROM. The .cda files are representations of CD audio tracks and do not contain the actual pulse code modulation (PCM) information.

WAV (or WAVE), short for Waveform audio format, also known as Audio for Windows.WAV file can hold compressed audio, the most common WAV format contains uncompressed audio so it can provide ,WAV format for maximum audio quality. as it is RAW format size ie more in one 700mb disk you can put 12 to 14 songs can be more depending on there size .You can use nero wave editor to conversion and editing or burn audio disk with Nero add mp3 files nero will convert mp3 to wave directly

try dBpoweramp Music Converter is best tool for audio conversions, Huge range of audio codecs supported: mp3, mp4, m4a (AAC, iTunes & iPod), Windows Media Audio (wma), Ogg Vorbis and FLAC by just right clicking on file you can able to convert files to required format .