Thread: What is PhotoGallery

SADIQ Guest

What is PhotoGallery

Hello Guys,

I have a Dell Dimension laptop with me.On that the startup Microsoft is looking to configure "Photo Gallery".I have to hit cancel to get past it. I have reloaded photo software, reinitialized my hard drive, reloaded various CD's that came with the computer same time that of my printer/scanner. so what's up with that? additional when I about to shut down I get the "End Program-SMax4PNP" window (iexplore.exe) instead of just shutting down in a normal way to save i a have to hit cancel again..what is the problem with my computer.Please some body help me
    thanks anyways..!!!

Re: What is PhotoGallery

Have you tried to scan your laptop?.It sounds like a virus has been hardly effected your computer If removal of any spyware affects your ability to access the internet (some spyware builds itself into the network software, and its removal may damage your network), run LSP-Fix. Harden your browser. There are various websites which will check for vulnerabilities

Type msconfig on your run in order to launch the ms config.get the General tab.select Selective start up. Click starttab tab.Uncheck all the programs you don't want avoid then apply the changes.I suggest you check the check box in that window and click OK. This occurs if you are using the Selective startup option and not using the normal start up to reduce the number of startup programs.I would also suggest going to Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel, (Start > Control panel), and removing Windows Photo Gallery from there, but if Windows can't find it, then I don't think it's going to be listed.

Dude,Some of these obtuse start up applications can be a headache for us. Download "windows installer cleanup" from Microsoft ,install it and remove photogallery from the list.You have to read the instructions carefully , its a potent but powerful tool.