Thread: Turn Off Menu Animation in Nero

Turn Off Menu Animation in Nero

I have some cartoon CD's of short films. Those CD's has a animated menus. When I insert the disc to play them each time after a completion of small film the menu appears and ask for a selection of the different film. This thing annoys me. I had made that disc previously in Nero. This time I want to disable those menus. Give some solutions. Thanks.

Re: Turn Off Menu Animation in Nero

The menus cannot be disabled in the current disc. But it is possible that you can create a new video disc and does not assign a menu to it. Like copy the files from your CD's to your hard drive. Then import them in Nero. After adding files Nero will ask you to create menus. Skip that process and click on Burn disc. In this way only the videos will be added and no menus.

According to the above post it is right that disabling the animated menu is not possible in the current disc. But instead of creating a Video disc create data cd. If your videos is in .dat, .avi, mpeg type then your CD player will read it and only the movies will play. One after the other. Just copy the file to your computer and only add the videos. But choose create a Data CD from Nero option.

First insert your old disc and import the content of the disc in Nero. Select create video disc. In the window of Nero delete all the folders except the video_ts one. This folder has your video files. Then click on Next and burn. In this way no menu will be added. But if you want you can create your own proper menus by giving the appropriate settings. Because by just adding the file you are not allowed to view your favorite video and skip the others.