Thread: Quicktime dvd to mp4 conversion

Quicktime dvd to mp4 conversion

Hello friends,

I am having 8gb iPod with me and i am some of the some videos which are in Quicktime DVD format and i want to convert those videos into mp4 format, i have asked my friends can i convert Quicktime dvd to mp4 conversion they told me it's possible but they don't know any software which will be used. Can anyone help me out with this issue ?

Downlaod Quicktime dvd to mp4 conversion

If you want have conversion from Quicktime dvd to mp4 then i would suggest you to go for Ultra QuickTime M4V Converter which is a powerful tool to help you convert QuickTime MOV, QT, MP4, M4V files to AVI, DivX, Xvid, MPEG1, MPEG2, VCD, SVCD, DVD(*.VOB), WMV, ASF formats. With the fast and powerful QuickTime video decoder inside, M4V Converter can support almost all MOV, QT, MP4, M4V files, even QuickTime Player has not been installed. It supports batch convert m4v, MOV, QT, MP4, M4V files to various format files. For downloading click here

Quicktime dvd to mp4 conversion

I have found out one more software which converts your dvd to mp4 and it also converts other formats to like PSP AVC video, WMV, DivX, MPG, RM, MOV, 3GP, Apple TV video, MP4, etc. and rip DVD to audio formats including MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, M4A, MP2, OGG, etc.It enables you to rip DVD movies onto computer with high quality and fast speed.For downloading click on download.

Download