Thread: How to shift Table to the Right hand side

How to shift Table to the Right hand side

I am developing an application in Dreamweaver 8, in CSS style sheet, I have drawn 3 Tables on the form in which the layout I desired is to be One table on the left side, one table in the Center, and one on the right side but in the existing structure, I am unable to shift the left hand table to the right hand side please guide me how to shift the Table to the right side.

Re: How to shift Table to the Right hand side

Any website element that allows user to send data to your application is a potential security issue. Change the link colors from the default blue link color by going to Modify>Page Properties. You can link to a particular section of a page by using a feature called Named Anchors.

just seen a page doing exactly as mentioned, where half the page was hidden text. Loads of affiliate links as the home page naturally! Position your cursor at the point you want the link to go to and click on Insert>Named Anchors. I hate these sort of sites....with no hesitation, in future im going to report them for spam. Making table rows with heights less than 15 pixels sometimes seems impossible. Especially in Netscape!

I would link to this same page but would add a named anchor to go to the section Rollovers. Here's how you add an anchor. Go to Insert > HTML > Special Characters to insert any special characters that are not available on a standard keyboard. Position your cursor at the point you want the link to go to and click on Insert>Named Anchors. including existing web pages, email messages, and word processing documents—into web pages in Dreamweaver.