Thread: Add fonts to Word 2007

Add fonts to Word 2007

Hello friends,

I am making project where i need to have some special fonts which does not come up with Office suite. Early i was using those fonts but due to virus issue i need to format my computer and along with that those fonts where also lost, now i have install Office 2007 and don't have any idea how to add fonts in Word 2007. Does anyone has idea about it ?

Add fonts to Word 2007

If you want to install new fonts in Word 2007 then you need to goto C:\Windows\Fonts then a new window would get open and then goto File and click on Install new fonts and browse to the location where you have the neew fonts to be install on your computer.

Microsoft Word adding fonts to the FONTS menu

I have try to do that but still not working i have try to follow the above steps i have copied zip file on my desktop, can you tell me where should i put it so i can install fonts on my computer because those fonts are very important for me without them my whole project will look ugly. Please tell me what should i do.

Adding Fonts In Word 2007

In that case you need to first extract the zip files by right clicking on it and selecting extract all. Now you will have many TTF files. These are Truetype fonts for Windows and it's these you install into the fonts folder. Now try to install them. When you've installed them you can safely move or delete the one's on your desktop because when you install a font file it is automatically copied to the fonts folder.