Thread: Copy blue ray to external hard drive

Copy blue ray to external hard drive

hi
    i am looking to copy my new movies disk to my hard drive but problem is all that are blue ray disks tried from my computer but i am not able to copy it on my external drive can any one help me to copy that disk to my external disk ?
    thank you

Re: Copy blue ray to external hard drive

Try AnyDVD . AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.

AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.

DVDFab HD Decrypter can work for copying older Blu-ray movies. but it has no supports for copying newer Blu-ray Disc releases.but you can try with its most latest version ..another option can be BackupBluRay. BackupBluRay is a free, open source utility which aids in the decryption of AACS copy-protected content on Blu-ray discs, presumably for the purpose of backing up a film that a consumer has purchased. check here Netflix copy blu-ray

You can try Blu-ray ripper it is freeware This is best Blu-ray ripper program so that you can easily rip Blu-ray to PC's hard drive or any video format you need. It is easier than ever that remove Blu-ray BD+ and AACS Drm protection, and rip bluray movie to AVI, DivX, HDD, WMV, MP4, MPEG, MOV, PS3, etc. You can also put Blu-ray on iPod and burn Blu-ray to DVD