Thread: Free vob to mpeg converter

Free vob to mpeg converter

hi
    can any one help me to find out best and free vob to mpeg converter that can convert vob files fast and easily. I am not good with computer so i am looking for good user friendly application with windows vista so please help me .
    thank you

Re: Free vob to mpeg converter

try ImTOO MPEG Encoder ,With ImTOO MPEG Encoder, you can convert video to any video or audio formats, convert video to and from HD videos, convert audios between all popular audio formats, and even convert pictures to and from videos as an AVI MPEG converter, WMV to MPEG converter.MPEG encoder can convert so many video, audio and image formats including AVI, MPEG, DivX, WMV, MP4, MOV, RM, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, 3GP, VOB, MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A, APE, FLAC, OGG, JPG, PNG, GIF.

WinAVI Video Converter is a software program for converting video formats at fast speeds and high quality.WinAVI Video Converter supports almost all formats of video including :AVI, MPEG1/2/4, VCD/SVCD/DVD,DivX, XVid, ASF, WMV, RM,QuickTime MOV, and Flash SWF.

Try Cool VOB To MPEG Converter. VOB To MPEG Converter is a very easy to use video conversion software. It can convert almost any video with VOB extension. It can convert multiple videos at once. The interface is too simple. It also has advanced options which allows you to set bitrate, framerate, frame size, aspect ratio, also crop or pad black strips at outer part of video. It is simply a great video converter.