Thread: Fast & Slow motion DivX

Fast & Slow motion DivX

hi
    have heard about DivX video format but what is Fast & Low motion DivX ? which one is better and which software to use to achieve that ? also which compress size of video files more and fast ?
    thank you

Re: Fast & Slow motion DivX

if it's a movie that take action then try Fast Motion and conversely if it is a quieter film try slow one .I tried both cases slightly better for Fast Motion for action movie.I did not see much difference, maybe I do not able see..!!

Fast motion works based on a rate of approximately 500 Kbps all the time and vary from fairly high rate in accordance with movements. So whatever the speed indicated, the final file will still be quite similar and have almost the same size. This format is very good for small video (in size not in duration) and 500 Kbps is not nearly enough for most scenes and rendering will be very often pixelated (the emergence of large blocks) ... I strongly ... You are warned!

Low motion to try to get as close as possible to the speed indicated. It is the most predictable in the final size of the file. It varies less, but in the end to ensure a minimum quality. Never use a lower bitrate to 700 Kbps, the quality is too bad. Beyond 2000 Kbps as there was little difference with the original DVD movie.

The concept of Low and Fast is no longer valid for new drivers as DivX SBC, and the DivX VKI 4.XX. Indeed, they all have a merging Low + Fast integrated and implemented in real-time compression, you can simply say that these drivers calculate each frame in low and fast and then make a mix (merge) to improve the rendering of each frame . Therefore the compression of a Divx 4.xx is almost 2 times longer than the 3.11 compression compression standard (without SBC).