Thread: How to Querying blank records iso date in access

How to Querying blank records iso date in access

When i search in my computer for the DSPUSRPRF file and I have been told to use this in my query, i have added it in a query to show me all user profiles that have not been used in over 90 days for system maintenance. I haven't gotten it to work via URL or via the Explorer. Not sure if I need to escape some characters or exactly what. Now i wanted to enabled a script or something through which I can select a certain name from the name field, then select the day of week from the above filter, then I have one more field to filter.

Re: How to Querying blank records iso date in access

Trying the same thing against my setup (and adjusting the 'created' field to be 'listDate' for me), doesn't seem to return any rows using the explorer.html, You have a DRW page that displays a company contact on one line, and the name of the company on the second line. Unfortunately, just because a certain record may not have any data to display.

The fact that you are using an activeX control rather than a regular text box is largely irrelevant. The real question is how you can use an entry in a control to make a filtered selection. There are many ways of doing this. You could write a SQL user-defined function (called cvt_to_ISO in the example below) that would convert UPPSOD to ISO date format, and then you would change your statement to read. If you have the query on a form, then you can use the parent-child property of the query.

If you have the query on a form, then you can use the parent-child property of the query. To reiterate, if I use the big integer type of date on the right-side, rather than ISO, then things work. On your form, put a textbox or combobox for each of the properties you want to filter by. Then, when you click on the query that you've dragged to your form, you'll see under the Data tab in the Property Sheet, Link Master Fields and Link Child Fields.