Thread: Outlook : You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object

Outlook : You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object

I am using client version of Outlook 2007 everything was working fine till yesterday but today in the morning when i try to send some emails to some of my important clients i got a message as "You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object ". I had a check a check of permission of the file which i am trying to send it, infact there is no permission assigned to it. Does anyone getting such kind of message when he or she is trying to send emails.

You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object

I guess in that case you should have only granted "Full mailbox" rights to that folder that's the only issue. Normally full mailbox should be used exclusively on its own since it gives the rights required. Therefore I would remove the account from the list and put it back in again, granting JUST full mailbox. Once you have done that, then click on the Security tab, grant the user Send As permissions as well.

You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object

To overcome from this message you need to follow the below steps:-

1. First you need to start your Active Directory Users and goto my computer.
    2. Over here click on View menu, then goto Advanced Features.
    3. Now expand Your_Server, and then click on Users.
    4. At the right pane, right-click on UserA (any name which you have given ), and then click Properties.
    5. Then click on Security tab, select Add, then click on UserB(any name which you have given ), and then click OK and make sure that the write permissions check box is selected, and then click OK.