Thread: Where i can download scanpst.exe

Where i can download scanpst.exe

Hi friends,

I am using Outlook 2007 whenever i am trying to open my Outlook it's get open but after sometime my Outlook gets crashed and sometimes i am also not able to use my pst folder too.i have asked my friends about the same they told me to download scanpst.exe and this would solve my problem. Can anyone provide me the download link for it. Thanks in Advance.

Download scanpst.exe

Normally this file is already there on your computer you just need to find it out , this would be some where located where there is Outlook supported files once you find it out run that file or else you can also take it from office installation CD too.

Download scanpst.exe

I know that many people are not able to find out scanpst.exe because it very complicated to find out that file and for that you should have very patience in finding one more solution is to reinstall your office and at the same time it also solve if your Outlook email not working because Outlook2007 was reporting that your PST file was damage and many more issues. For download scanpst.exe click here.

adamjules Guest

why download when its absolutely free!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Popoye View Post
    Hi friends,

I am using Outlook 2007 whenever i am trying to open my Outlook it's get open but after sometime my Outlook gets crashed and sometimes i am also not able to use my pst folder too.i have asked my friends about the same they told me to download scanpst.exe and this would solve my problem. Can anyone provide me the download link for it. Thanks in Advance.
    What is the need to download scanpst.exe when you have it in your own computer system. Free scanpst.exe comes with every outlook version. It is hidden, just implement a windows search with the text Scanpst.exe and you will get it.