Thread: Outlook 2007 Calendar Items missing

Outlook 2007 Calendar Items missing

I am using Outlook 2007 and everything was working fine till yesterday but today when i login into my Outlook and was trying to check out today's appointment i saw that there are no appointments, entries, contacts, or anything. I don't have any ideas what has happen wrong and i don't remember anything since i always update any appointments and contacts over there only. Can anyone help me out in getting back all those data ?

It might happen happen that your computer is being infected by virus and it has corrupted some of the outlook files because of which you are not able to see any of those data and normally we store each and everything in .pst folder. IF you have stored that data in .pst folder then try to take it's backup and reinstall Office 2007 and configure your .pst folder and you would be able to get all of your data once again.

I have try to do that to but still not able to get all those data i am not sure does all my appointments and contacts are being stored in my .pst files are not. Can anyone tell me some another alternative where i can get my data. Any help would be appreciated.

I was also facing such kind of issue where i was not able to get some of my data in that case i try to use recovery software where i was able to recover many things such as this all contacts, drafts, mails, messages and other personal and professional information. Contacts are essentially needed by every individual, as this saves all the details of your known ones. But you have Outlook 2007 Contact Recovery which recovers and restores your all contact details.For downloading click here.