Thread: Need A VHS to DVD converter

Need A VHS to DVD converter

Hi,
    I have some vhs tapes that has a recording of a conference. I want to convert them to a DVD so that it can be viewed in most of the normal players and computers. Also I will get a DVD format which is easy to carry. I have a VHS hardware which I had connected to my computer. Now here I want a software that can convert it to DVD. I want to ask that what are the steps to be taken to get a good quality movie. Thanks.

Re: Need A VHS to DVD converter

Here are some steps which will help you to convert VHS to DVD. This steps will allow you to create a better DVD quality with ease. First you need a VHS analog Tape hardware. This hardware does the capturing and digitizing video. Then you need at least 512Mb of RAM and a CPU which is should be at least 2.8Ghz. The you will have to capture the movies and store in your hardware. It needs around 40GB to 250Gb of space. The quality of movie depends on the video capture tool.

Re: Need A VHS to DVD converter

Download Golder VHS converter from the below link. It is a trial version tool which is used to extract VHS file and then make DVD out of them. The tool is designed specifically to convert VHS video cassette to DVD. It has a easy converting process. Everything is in wizard mode which guide you the process of setup. It includes a CD burner also. The main feature of this software is that it converts VHS tapes to DVD, AVI and MPEG. It automatically finds the video. You can add a caption to the video. You can adjust and correct color in the video. Repair defective image. Add effects like sepia, black and white.
    VHS To DVD Converter

l33t Re: Need A VHS to DVD converter

Honestech is a simple tool which is can make your videotape collection to a DVD or CD format in just few clicks. By this tool you can create you own DVD and CD from you camcorder, VCR or DVD player. You can add up to a existing TV / Video capture device with this. The User friendly interface helps the user to work more easily. The Advance scene editing tools helps you to record movies and remove out any extra scenes. Add a transition effects, titles and chapters in the movie.
    Honestech VHS Converter