Thread: registration code for dreamweaver cs4

registration code for dreamweaver cs4

I have the licensed version of adobe dreamweaver cs4 that I bought some time back. Due to some virus problem in my computer, I had to format my pc completely. After installing Windows XP as fresh install I remembered that I forgot to save the registration code for adobe dreamweaver cs4? So can anyone tell me how can I retrieve it back without paying for it again? Thank you
    If PrAcTiCe MaKeS pErFeCt AnD nObOdY iS pErFeCt WhY pRaTiCe...ThAtS wHaT pEoPlE mAkE hAcKs FoR

Re: registration code for dreamweaver cs4

Before you can install Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 you'll need to find the serial number that came with the program. Dreamweaver CS4 requires that you enter a unique serial number before using it.

If you've lost your serial number, there may be a way to find it as long as Dreamweaver CS4 is still installed. You might be able to find your Dreamweaver CS4 serial number if you've uninstalled the program but only if the serial number information was left in the Windows Registry.

More information here.

Re: registration code for dreamweaver cs4

And also remember that if you do an update of the adobe dreamweaver product then suite serial numbers are not valid for individual component (standalone) upgrades.

You can upgrade:
    1. suites to suites
    2. standalones to standalones.
    3. standalones to suites

You cannot upgrade suites to standalones. What's the latest standalone version of dreamweaver that you own (with its own - non-suite - serial no)? If DW8 or MX 2004 then you qualify for option 2 above so enter that serial
    no when upgrading to DW CS4.

http://www.adobe.com/products/dreamweaver/upgrade/