Thread: wisecustomcalla.exe

wisecustomcalla.exe

I am having a file called wisecustomcalla.exe running in my process tab in my computer in task manager... I don't know where it came from but i think it is creating problem in my computer... Does anyone know with which program it is associated???

Re: wisecustomcalla.exe

After lot of searches & researches i have find that this file is found as virus or spyware in computer if you find that the file is creating a problem in your computer then just remove it from your computer & i will recommend you to scan your computer with antivirus for daily for the safety of your computer... Also i will ask you to use lisenced version antivirus.

File Behavior

WISECUSTOMCALLA.EXE has been seen to perform the following behavior:

• Adds products to the system registry
    • The Process is packed and/or encrypted using a software packing process
    • Executes a Process
    • Creates system tray popups, messages, errors and security warnings
    • This Process Deletes Other Processes From Disk
    • This process creates other processes on disk
    • Writes to another Process's Virtual Memory (Process Hijacking)

WISECUSTOMCALLA.EXE has been the subject of the following behavior:

• Created as a process on disk
    • Executed as a Process
    • Deleted as a process from disk
    • Has code inserted into its Virtual Memory space by other programs
    • Terminated as a Process

Thanks For this both solution It both solved my problem because i found that it was a virus that was having the name wisecustomcalla.exe & was running on my computer & it was been removed on by McAfee VirusScan...!

This file belongs to McAfee. Just check whether you were using this product before in your system. This is a left over file. If you still think that your system has some serious infection then you can try one thing. Try to scan your system with a bootable antivirus scanner. There are many of them available. You can use a usb or a dvd for that. The second thing you can do is cloud scanner if you find bootable thing complicated. There are some web based scanner which works fine in system with virus. They are able to detect and clean the system.

It can be a malware also. It is really complicated to get rid of the issue if you do not have a good antivirus. That is reason you must always keep a good internet security pack in your system. That will help you to get maximum protection. I had seen a set of antivirus which does not really work well with all kinds of threat. I am using Norton here. It is a yearly license and offer a bit additional tools to make my system output more better. So I will also recommend you to change your antivirus and test other one. Try system restore that will give you temporary solution.