Thread: Creative Use of Microsoft Excel

Creative Use of Microsoft Excel

Hi,
    I am using Microsoft Excel for a long time. There are multiple formulas and function in it. It is a very useful tool. I want to know that is there any other way by which I can use Microsoft Excel more creatively as I am using right now. What additional features does Microsoft Excel has in it other than the traditional uses.

Re: Creative Use of Microsoft Excel

There are many thing you can do in Microsoft Excel other than the regular calculation. For example Microsoft Excel has a hidden flight stimulator. It is a a basic but quiet an interesting to view. To do this first create a new workbook and then press F5. In the go to reference box type - X97.L97. Then click on OK. Then M97 cells will be selected. Now Tab one time and then hold Ctrl and shift key. Click on chart wizard.

The creative use of Microsoft Excel depends on you what you want. For example see the attached file. An awesome sprirograph design which is customizable. It is an very complex design. It is really hard to assign formulas and function to this. Just have a look at it. Refer to all the functions provided in each cell. At the top you will find some boxes by which you change the shapes and sizes of the rings. You can customize it.

I have some tips for you. Have you seen those common box shaped comments in Microsoft Excel. You can change the shapes of those comment boxes. First insert a comment and then go to the autoshape option in the drawing toolbar. Select change autoshape and select your desired shape. Also when you add a board around the cell then it comes in a rectangle shape. You can add a smooth border there. To do this go to borders and select smooth borders.