Thread: Best task management software

Best task management software

As of my long list schedule i forget many things to do. However i have used many Task management applications like Product Studio, Microsoft Project, Task Manager Fix1, etc.. but still they are not the one i want to be. Do you guys have any suggestion for the best task management software ? Please let me know, i really need it.

Re: Best task management software

Well, what i can suggest you the best is TaskPilot. is all you need to manage your task items or To Do lists. Created using a familiar Microsoft Windows Explorer format you can easily and quickly create an unlimited amount of folders and tasks.It create an unlimited amount of Folders and Tasks each of which are hiearchical in functionality. Format the Task appearance for quick find and recall of important Tasks. Set reminders and be notified by email of tasks due.

It has some nice features like:

Drag and Drop Tasks and Folders
    • Drag and drop your tasks between folders. Easily and quickly format your task lists or to do items. Organize your Folders with drag and drop as well. Drag and drop functionality has become an expected feature in quality software.

Format Fold and Task appearance
    • Format the appearance of any or all tasks. Select the font or color. You can even select the icon to be displayed on each task. Select the icon to use as a default for a given folder or for all the tasks in a selected folder. You can select an icon from a list of over 200 icons. Select the color of the font as well as the color of the task background.

Open and Save attachments to disk
    • Open all saved attachments and view them from the TaskPilot interface. Save all attachment to disk. Any attachment that you have assigned to a task can be saved to disk as well as print the contents such as Microsoft Word.

Organize your Tasks using MS Windows Explorer format
    • Create unlimited hiearchical Folders and Tasks. Using the familiar format from Microsft's Windows Explorer you can easily create your Folder or project structure.

Create Document and web links to live documents and web pages

• Create links to live documents and web pages. You don't have to attach documents if you don't want to. You can create links to documents on your hardrive or network drives. You can also create web links so you can pull up web pages that pertain to a given task.

And many more....

Download TaskPilot

TaskAnyone is what i am using to manage my daily task and i am happy with it. makes tracking your day-to-day tasks simple. Organise your tasks & subtasks into easy to use checklists. Track personal to do lists, delegate to your team and even send tasks to third parties. You can simply use it from a web browser, or from your your mobile browser even from your Outlook 2003 toolbar and from Checklist.

Features

• Send a task to anyone with an email address.

• Folders, subtasks and recurring tasks.

• Monitor as tasks are accepted, updated and completed.

• "Nag" people with uncompleted tasks.

• Receive email alerts when tasks are sent or updated.

• Get a once per day status email.

You can also try Microsoft Project which allows you robust project management tools with the right blend of usability, power, and flexibility, so you can manage projects more efficiently and effectively. You can stay informed and control project work, schedules, and finances, keep project teams aligned, and be more productive through integration with familiar Microsoft Office system programs, powerful reporting, guided planning, and flexible tools.

Quickly master the project management process with the Project Guide, a step-by-step, interactive aid that helps you set up projects, manage tasks and resources, track status, and report project information.The Gantt view with the Project Guide Tasks pane showing on the left. View a larger image.

Enhanced! Get help as you need it. Access built-in online Help to get the latest training, articles, templates, and resources. Get timely and relevant assistance as you work with smart tags that alert you to alternatives when you make changes to your plan.Enhanced! Save time with templates. Start your projects prepopulated with a template to save time. Create your own custom template, or use one of the many new, out-of-the-box templates provided with Office Project Standard 2007. You can also download templates from the Web at Microsoft Office Online.

You may want to try Zoho Projects and basecamp too.

ThumbsUp Real time reporting

For best scheduling and reporting of your employee admit #chaseforce service

peterli1983 Guest

I used TaskAnyone. It is great.