Thread: Virtual earth mobile

Virtual earth mobile

Hello Friends

I'm using a Smartphone and i would like to know that what is Virtual earth mobile. What can i do with the help of Virtual earth mobile? Can it can help me to download new games, wallpapers as well as new themes on my Smartphone? Does any body knows about it kindly provide me the correct information for the above issue. Any kind of information on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: Virtual earth mobile

Virtual Earth Mobile allows you to directly use this new service from your PocketPC. Really, Virtual Earth Mobile in a compendium of functions to operate the possibilities of Virtual MSN Earth. Virtual Earth Mobile (VEM) is an application for Pocket PC 2003, Smartphone 2003, and Windows Mobile 5.0 devices that displays maps and satellite photography, and locates businesses by name or category within a geographical area. The data is downloaded from the MSN Virtual Earth servers.

The program is designed so that he is very simple to locate to a point near you, to locate the direction of a contact, to increase or to reduce the distance, to select the type of map and to display the images in pixel-perfect quality. Whether you have a J2ME (Java) phone, Windows Mobile phone, or any other device with a mobile browser, Live Search has you covered with maps, directions and business search. The J2ME and Windows mobile applications add a bunch of advanced features not possible in the browser based app. There's also a beta version of the client app for Blackberry devices.

If you use Virtual Earth Mobile, you may have recently noticed that a few features stopped working when the Virtual Earth website updated its server software. When MSN’s Virtual Earth website came online a few months ago, naturally the first thing I did was try it on a Windows Mobile device. In addition, you can use Virtual Earth Mobile and a receiver GPS to see your position in real time on the map. Really, Virtual Earth Mobile in a compendium of functions to operate the possibilities of Virtual MSN Earth.