Thread: Reinstall Outlook 2003

Reinstall Outlook 2003

Hello,
    I have a problem with Outlook 2003, the problem When I send a message.It goes in the outbox. but the message that is sent remains in the Outbox. It is therefore systematically returned. So there I want to totally uninstall Outlook 2003 from my system and then reinstall it.inshort i Want to Reinstall outlook 2003 please help thanks in advance

Re: Reinstall Outlook 2003

The installation of Outlook 2003 is normally done with the CD, Try putting the CD, first uninstall the Outlook (and in case some things remain), Use CCleaner Then Again insert your Outlook cd , and install it, it should work (if you have the valid license key). also remember and makethat you have selected the correct send options: On the Tools menu, click Options.On the Send tab, click to select both the Send messages immediately and Save copy of sent messages in the 'Sent Items' folder check boxes.On the Connection tab, click Change under Internet Connection Settings, and then make sure that the correct dial-up or local area network (LAN) settings are in the list.Click OK, click OK, open the message in your Outbox, and then click Send.

a. pst file is an archive file of Outlook.You must check this option in "outlook -> tools -> options -> Messaging" , Send immediately when connected otherwise it means that your mail client it not detecting that you are connected and offline ,and If You Are Working Offline then You need To change the Work Offline mode from the File menu, click Work Offline. On the Tools menu, point to Send/Receive, and then click the name of the account from which you want to send the message.

It Must be that your Sent Items folder is full. In fact, each folder of Outlook Express is limited to 2GB See if this is the case. Then You will be neede to Clean Them First ,also Try this: when you open Outlook, you should have an icon on the bottom right that tells you that a message is being sent. It seems to me that if you right click with your mouse, you have a menu that allows you to stop sending. From there you can delete the message from the outbox.