Thread: easy backup wizard help needed

easy backup wizard help needed

hi,
    i recently purchased easy backup wizard and im having some problems with it. when i copy my xbox 360 game to the hard drive, the to a dvd disc, all i get is the screen saying:"To play this disc, put it in an Xbox 360 console." it plays as a dvd instead of a game and thats all that shows up.
    can anybody help?
    i just noticed that it is only copying about 5MB of data to my hard drive, which is the part that shows
    Why isnt it copying the whole game? how do i get it to do this?

Re: easy backup wizard help needed

anybody...?

I would suggest you to purchase the original copy of Easy Backup Wizard. The pirated (EBW) software is full of false claims and will cause you number of problems.

You need to check the system compatibility to run the easy backup on your system, try reinstalling an application again, With easy backup wizard all that will be history, from now on you can preserve your original discs and play the backups you have made with easy backup wizard.

i actually did purchase easy backup wizard from the official site...
    and i tried reinstalling it. that didnt help...
    anything else?

okay so does anybody know anything else i could try?
    is there anyone else who owns and uses this and has it working correctly?

Just a little more easy backup wizard help...

Hi,
    i need some help with easy backup wizard. i recently purchased this off of the easy backup wizard site, and i backed up my game, Grid, for Xbox360. I noticed that about 1GB of data was copied to my hard disc. Im not so sure this is correct... but everything seemed to be going okay, i copied that to a blank dvd disc, but then when i put it in my xbox 360, it was as if nothing was there. where the game shouldve shown up i got the "Open Tray" option. Does anybody know what im doing wrong or how to fix this?
    thanks for any help

Re: Just a little more easy backup wizard help...

please...?

hi all i also have problums like that i got easy backup wizard 5 days ago fome the website i have tryed to back up my bionic commando for xbox 360 all it seems to back up is 151mb witch is not the game it just comes up as dvd could u please help me i have tryed to email them and got no reply many thanks

chris31421 Guest

I have exactly same problem: just buyed Easy Backup from their web site, tried a dvd and work fine (useless), but when trying xbox360 of wii games, copy 5 - 150mb only...

Sent mail to support 2 days ago, will give them another 2 days, try again and if no answer I assume we've got screwed, was too good to be true. If I get one, will let you know

hi chris31421 i had i email back from them saying (The problem is only with the games/CDs with copy protection built in. These discs are not meant to be copied by the game designers. Easybackupwizard as it is can be used for any CD/DVD/Disk that does not have such copy-protection and encryption included. However, if you purchased a disk (not pirated) and agree that the software will only be used to create legal backup disks for personal use only, we can release the version that bypasses the copyright coding as well. To receive this coding, please submit a support requested with the following information:
    ---------------------
    Subject : Copy Protection bypass
    Body:
    Name of the game/movie/disk (only one will suffice)
    Platform being used (such as Xbox360, PS3, Nintendo Wii)
    Nature of disk (CD, Disk, Virtual Drive, Blu-Ray)
    Date of purchase of disk
    Country where the disk was purchased
    Initial here:
    _____ - I agree not to use the software for any illegal copying or for non-personal usage.
    ------------------
    We will release the updated module within 10 business days of receiving the request.
    Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    Easy Backup Wizard Team) i emailed them back saying i have the ps3 xbox 360 and the wii with loads of game and gess what i dident get any back i have sent more than 10 emails im starting to think its a con and i put in my last 1 if i dont get any relys i will be contacking tradeing standers hope u have better luck

has anyone got easy backup wizard to work yet i am having the same problem.