Thread: Download Radio Tune Widget for MAC

Download Radio Tune Widget for MAC

I have a mac pc. I want a radio tuner widget for my mac computer. Form where can I download it and use it. My computer is connected to a broadband internet. Here I want to add a radio tuner widget to the desktop. Also it should offer multiple radio channels with clear sound quality. Thanks in advance.

Re: Download Radio Tune Widget for MAC

Download the widget form the attachment. It is a small widget for the dashboard. As compare to other radio this RadioTuner allows you to customize you own list of radio channels. So it deletes the need of adding up a multiple tools for different radio channels. It includes color preference, upgrade utility, windows format support, volume slider and url wizard.

Log into the MAC site and download the radio tune. There are many other application also. Just go to the dash board category. The radio tuner widget offers you to add up and create a list of favorite radio stations. It offers some very simple feature which makes you to hear your radio channel on one click.

The link below given is a dash board utility. It support MAC version. The Radio Tune tool lets you to hear your favorite radio station online by adding them up in a customizable list. Normally all other radio tools does not have a favorite list. The version is a upgraded one with some fixed up issues. It is supportable for windows also. But you need Flip4Mac for that. It is a small and multiple color tool.
    Click here to download it.