Thread: how do you loop a slide in powerpoint

how do you loop a slide in powerpoint

I am given a presentation to be presented on annual report day of our company. I am using power point to make this presentation & now a slide which is having a lot of animation in it wanted to loop it.... Now i just wanted to know how to loop a slide in powerpoint....???? Everybody Help me solving this problem....!

Re: how do you loop a slide in powerpoint

Loop an Animation/Slide :

1. If the Custom Animation task pane (task pane: A window within an Office application that provides commonly used commands. Its location and small size allow you to use these commands while still working on your files.) is not displayed, on the Slide Show menu, click Custom Animation.

2. In the Custom Animation task pane, in the Custom Animation list (Custom Animation list: The list of animation sequences for a slide. Items are listed in the order in which they are added, and include icons that indicate timing in relation to other animation events.), click the item that you want to change the timings for.

3. Click the arrow and click Timing.

4. In the Repeat list, do one of the following:

• If you want to repeat the animation (animate: To add a special visual or sound effect to text or an object. For example, you can have your text bullet points fly in from the left, one word at a time, or hear the sound of applause when a picture is uncovered.) a set number of times and then stop, type in a numerical value.

• If you want to allow the animation to repeat until you click the slide, click Until Next Click.

• If you want to allow the animation to repeat until all other animations on the slide are finished, click Until End of Slide.

To Loop a Slide in Power Point :

After getting the file you just need to go Slide Show menu bar Then go to setup show in the sub menu. A new window will be open saying "Setup Show". In that window Look for the option "loop continuously until esc" & check the box beside it. Now Click OK.....! Hope this solves your problem..... If required Further Assistance Don't hesitate to post here...!

Thanks a lot Guys !

Thanks for the fast reply.....! I followed both the way you all asked me to do....! Both worked for me! I just say then first one is easy to perform & has explained it with a easy language....!