Thread: Free Microsoft powerpoint chart add-ons

Free Microsoft powerpoint chart add-ons

I have heard that Microsoft provides free powerpoint add-ons chart that may assist without the a graphic artist , if anyone has come accross this then please let me know. I think this is the new feature of an powerpoint and i am not aware of it, then your support will help me lot, so please forward me that, any suggestion would be great help.

Re: Free Microsoft powerpoint chart add-ons

I have also heard of these charts, these Charts helps you to easily create television-quality charts, without the assistance of a graphic artist. I have also heard that It offers a wide variety of unique 2D and 3D charting styles with a rich set of powerful editing tools — so we can get just the results we need directly from within Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel!

And the Microsoft which offers the PowerPoint charts has the following qualities such as over 100 pre-formated 2D & 3D chart templates such as Microsoft PowerPoint templates for your home and personal projects including family tree charts and wedding presentations. Also as Basic, Big Data Set, Corporate, Gradients, Letter Size Black and White, Letter Size Color, Models, Rendered, Surveys, Textured and Trendlines.If you're using PowerPoint 2003 you can follow these detailed instructions such as Area, Bar, Bubble, Column, Histograms, Lines, Pies, Scatter, and Surface. Its unique Data Analyzer feature can automatically recommend the best type of chart to use for your data set.

I don't know about the plug-ins or add-ons provided by the powerpoint whether they also provides for presentation purpose, i just simply ignores that and even never heard anywhere, does really powerpoint contains the add-ons which are necessary for upgradation.