Thread: Add spell check to Outlook's menu bar

Add spell check to Outlook's menu bar

Hi. I started using Outlook express as my default mail client from last just few days. As i am new for it am not much familiar about its functions and features. So what i want here is to know how can i add spell check to Outlook's menu bar ? Please help me.

Re: Add spell check to Outlook's menu bar

The spell check feature in Outlook Express can sometimes be missed. Outlook Express is based on the spell checker in Microsoft Office products like Word or Works is built. If you do not have MS Office product installed on your computer, it lacks spell check.Outlook Express requires a word processing or stand alone spell checking application installed before spell checking can be enabled.Or you can go with the third party application alternatively for Spellcheck.There is a small free program you can download to install spellcheck functionality into Outlook Express. Its called Spell Checker for OE 2.1. The purpose of this program, is to supply for free the ability to use Spelling in OE, without the need to purchase other software, such as MS Word,Works, or Office.

If you are looking for a sophisticated work monitoring the Consultation and the Thesaurus of Word of Merriam-Webster, together with all the usual spell check capabilities of Outlook Express adds than you ABCSpell. Easy to use ABCSpell the stopping Outlook Express in your application you want to just check if it works invisibly - like part of the program! There 's nothing to learn - you just check spelling by the Spelling button in the toolbar of Outlook Express, click, or click on a word with the right to consult the Thesaurus to open or Word of Merriam-Webster .

The works automatically you can tell ABCSpell to always check spelling before sending, so you 'll never forget again working control a message! When you click send, your message will automatically be checked, and you'll have any errors to improve before the message is actually sent. Installs in just seconds set in operation the program of the no-plant row, and you're ready to go.

That is quite interesting application. I have heard about it from my colleagues. I have downloaded it and gonna install it. If any problem occurs, i'll be back here. Anyways, thanks a lot for the quick help.