Thread: Microsoft Office Project 2007

Post Microsoft Office Project 2007

i am a content writer for Projet 2007. i am put in a situaton to write a lesson on "Inspire with news and smaples"..i have to write what are the companies using project 2007, how they use it and inspiring news on Project 2007(such as sales of project 2007 has gone this much level, like that)..

please send me any links or any content..that will be more helpful for me

Re: Microsoft Office Project 2007

Following is the step by step guide which will give you a brief idea about how to write project report but instead of sale of project it is based on the calender Report.
    1. First a fall you need to Choose Report and Select Custom, and then click Select for New option, there you need to select Monthly Calendar, and then click OK.
    2. In the Monthly Calendar Report Definition dialog box, type a name for the report.
    3. There is one more option where you could select the calendar that you want to use from the Calendar drop-down list.
    4. Grayed days will be displayed as Nonworking Days check box to show nonworking days in gray.
    5. Select the Solid Bar Breaks check box to show a solid line at the end of a bar when a task continues into the next week.
    6. On the Print Gray Bands check box to show a gray divider line between the dates that separate task information that doesn't fit on the calendar. Then you need to select Bars, Lines, or Start/Finish dates to format how tasks are shown in a monthly calendar report.
    7. Select or clear the ID, Name, and Duration check boxes to format task labels in a monthly calendar report.Click OK.