Thread: Tool to determine the misspelled words

Tool to determine the misspelled words

I am in search of a tool which will give me all the words that are misspelled for the given word. For example if the word is "oracle", the software should provide me all the words related to this. Is this possible? Can you tell me where can I find the tool to determine the misspelled words?

Re: Tool to determine the misspelled words

Use Keyword typo generator. This typo generator tool generates a list of common keyword misspellings based on the keyword combination or a single keyword entered into the search box. It can be useful to find some targeted keywords that are often misspelled by people on the search engines, Ebay misspellings and so on. It supports three keyboard layouts for various countries: english (QWERTY), french (AZERTY) and german (QWERTZ).

Wrong key typos: Typos based on a user hitting the wrong key that is near the intended key (like "jello" instead of "hello"), only uses characters valid in ascii domain names.

Missed character typos: Typos based on a missed key (like "ello" instead of "hello").

Transposed character typos: Typos based on transposition errors (like "ehllo" instead of "hello").

Double character typos: Typos based on hitting an intended key twice (like "heello" instead of "hello").

Source: selfseo

Misspelling tool is basically a search engine type interface that will take a correctly spelled word and search for all variations of misspelled searched words. Enter a keyword or key term into the box to generate a list of suggestions for likely human misspellings and typos. Here is and online typo generator

The KW Manager in Good keywords v3 can be used to generate misspelled keywords. To do this, select one of the "My Keyword Lists" within the KW Manager and enter the keyword phrases into it. Now select the "Misspell" ribbon button in the "Multiply keywords" group. This will generate misspelled combinations for all the keywords in the list. Sometimes searching for the best solution for your problem is very difficult because you are unsure how to search it. Using a misspelling tool, you can easily know the hidden terms that would not normally be found due to misspelled words used.