Thread: How to export Gif file form Flash

How to export Gif file form Flash

I have some flash files with .swf extension. Now I want those file in .gif format. As .gif is the default and most common web image format. I tried to save the files in different format. But the motion in the picture stopped working. So gif is the only solution. Kindly suggest some tools and option by which I can convert the flash files to gif without loosing the quality.

Re: How to export Gif file form Flash

It can be converted by Macromedia. Launch you macromedia flash application and go to File menu. Before open the flash file saved in your system. Locate the file and open then. Then same as above go to File Menu and click on Export. From the Export window select the format which you want the file to be converted. Select .gif. Then click on ok. Macromedia will convert the .swf file to .gif. The size will also be reduced to an extent and the quality will also be restored.

There is a very simple and freeware tool called gif to flash converter. Gif to Flash converter is use to convert the gif files to flash. Well flash is one most popular format for animated files. Macromedia is the tool which is now used to create swf file. You can produce your files and then use the above tool to convert it into gif. It supports a multiple format liek bmp, tiff, jpeg, png, etc. You can also capture the screen shot by this tool. Other than this it offers a multiple support and feature.
    Click here to Download Gif to Flash

There are thousands of tool on the net which offers you the conversion process. I am listing you the tool which i used frequently. It is a Flash converter. Flash convert is a tool which offers a .swf conversion in multiple format. Here you will just need to save the file in your chosen format. Other than this it gives an Divx and AVI support also.

swapantech1 Guest

Dear Glenny,

With due respect, I am pleased to get downloaded the " Gif to Flash " converter.

with thanks & regards,
    swapan.