Thread: What is Avisynth Video Editing Tool

What is Avisynth Video Editing Tool

Hi,
    I had some video recorded by digicam. I want to edit those videos and make a single movie out of fit with titles and menus, etc. My friend referred me to use AviSynth tool. I need some information on this tool along with the download address. Also list the features of the application. My need it that I need a scripting tool along with the user interface. Other than Avisynth what are other video editing tools.

Re: What is Avisynth Video Editing Tool

Avisynth is considered as an very useful and powerful tools for video editing. It provides you multiples ways and support in editing and processing videos. It works as a frameserver which gives a instant editing of files without the need for a temporary file. Normally AviSynth is not available in GUI mode. It is an command line tool.

Avisynth is like a scripting tool. It gives a script system that offers an advance non-linear editing. The job can be tedious in the video processing option but it gives and very effective and powerful result. Here the working of the tool is text based. Means all processing is done in scripting language. You can use good and complex filters that can give you unique effects. You must have a good knowledge about scripting to use this tool.

It is a suitable tool for vidoe post production. AviSynth gives an unlimited ways of editing and processing videos. As a frameserver it gives you an instant editing of files. I am giving a download link of AviSynth below. It is the latest version. The extra addition in this program is Multilingual support, Blankclip Audio Channel, New block and netblock comments, Planar Y12 color format, ColorKeyMask, Audio Level and Color 2 Model, etc.
    Click here to download AviSynth.