Thread: Activation Key for Adobe CS4

Activation Key for Adobe CS4

I got a disc of Adobe CS4 from my colleague. The problem here that is I do not have a activation key for the software. From where can I get the key. I want to activate the product and use it for my designing purpose. Also what are new features does Adobe CS4 includes. I had heard that it has multiple tools for various purpose. Please Help.

Re: Activation Key for Adobe CS4

You cannot get a activation key like that. If you got some that means you are using a pirated software. Pirated software are very harmful for the system. They are malicious and can make your system unstable. I will recommend you to go on the Adobe site and purchase a full new version of Adobe CS4. Adobe CS4 comes around $1,799. It is the full version with multiple applications.

No you cannot get a serial key free. That the place where a user need to pay. Other wise anyone can get the setup file of software. It is absolutely unethical. Also if try to get any then it means you are using a illegal software and can be screwed if got caught. It is better that you can spend some money and purchase a new one. Original software are much more reliable and efficient as compare to the free ones.

If you purchased a new version of Adobe CS4 then you will get InDesign CS4, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash CS4 Pro, Dreamweaver, Firework, Acrobat, Adobe Bridge, etc. It has many features which will fit to your exact needs. Flash can be used for interactive animation, designing, etc. The extended options like blob brush tools can let to generate a vector shape and even you can overlap strokes here.