Thread: Color Scheme Name Manager Needed

Color Scheme Name Manager Needed

Hello , I have Windows Vista With Office 2007 installed in my Laptop, I was Looking for a Software That Could manage my color Scheme in Windows , even if it is able to manage the Color Scheme in Office that Will do for me , Can you Tell me , is there any software Available to solve my problem , Thanks in advance

Re: Color Scheme Name Manager Needed

Color Scheme Manager

You can store 16 color schemes within a template/presentation. However there is no quick approach available to copy a color scheme from one presentation to another. The most common approach would be to apply a template/presentation containing the desired color scheme into the presentation.

Color Scheme Manager allows you to create a master database of color schemes which can be assigned names. One can copy import/export selected color schemes from/into other presentations at a click of a button.

Download From Here

Office Colorization Manager
    Xtreme CommandBars provides your application with the closest, most exact Office style colorization of any 3rd party tool available today. Regardless of what Windows theme or color scheme you have chosen, Xtreme Commands Bars will match the same colors used by Office for the particular Windows color setting. We challenge you to compare our products to our competition's products. You will quickly see that, when compared to Office, our competition doesn't even come close!

Color Manager for Microsoft Excel Allows you to create and manage your own unique color palette collection quickly and easily. Color Manager for Excel is an add-in for Microsoft Excel 2003, Excel 2002 (XP), and Excel 2000.With Color Manager for Excel you can add a new color palette from one workbook and use it in another one. In addition, you can create a unique color palette collection and share it with your colleagues. It is the easiest way for you to give exactly the look you need to all spreadsheets of your company.