Thread: Import Data from Microsoft Money

Import Data from Microsoft Money

I have some amount of data in Microsoft Money. It includes track and finance records of our customers. Now I to want send a detail of particular customer in mail. He does not has Microsoft Money in his pc. And I cannot send him the screen shot also. Is there a way by which I import the data in some Ms Office application. Thanks.

Re: Import Data from Microsoft Money

You can export the data o Ms Money in a Excel spreadsheet. You will require to add a add-in program in excel. It is called Money link. By Moneylink all information related to a user or thing can be imported in excel and you can edit it also as per the need. It is a free ware tool and easy to ease. It gives you an additional tool bar by which just by a click you access you data.

The tool you need to perform the action is called Ultrasoft MoneyLink. It is a Microsoft Excel Add-in. It can convet data from Microsoft Money to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. When you add the Ultrasoft MoneyLink add in excel, you can use excel's analysis and chart tool to work with the money data. Any changes made is Microsoft Money is updated automatically in the Excel sheet by the add-in program. It is a freeware program you get it on the Microsoft Website.

Download Money 98 Add-in tool and run the setup. Then Launch Microsoft Excel and go to tools menu > add-in program. In the add in select the money link tool. Now a program is added by which you can get the data from Microsoft Money and edit it in Excel. You can remove the same program from Control Panel > Add/Remove program to do not want it anymore.