Thread: What is WFWiz.exe

What is WFWiz.exe

I had installed Windows Xp on my pc. Just few days back i was trying to check my task manager and i found a strange process WFWiz.exe running on my system. Can any body tell me that what is WFWiz.exe? Can this process harm my pc or should i disable it? Kindly provide me the correct information on the above issue. Any kind of information on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: What is WFWiz.exe

You can see WFWIZ.exe been located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files" and generally can be viewed in C:\Program Files\WinFast\WFTVFM\ on Windows XP. There is an icon for this program on the taskbar next to the clock. The program shows a visible window on yoyr pc. WFWIZ.exe is not a Windows core file.

You can also find its exact location and more information, you need to just right-click on the .exe and then you need to choose Properties and then you need to select the Version tab in order to get more information.

I think you should urgently check your system in order to make sure that it is not infected. Try to scan your system with the help of good antivirus program such as Avira, Avast etc. Also make sure that you update your system on regular basis in order to protect your system from any kind of virus attack.