Thread: Create a autorun cd of avi file

Create a autorun cd of avi file

My video folder has 8 AVI files, i want to make dvd which plays that avi file(autorun from file ) when i insert dvd in to dvd player. I have installed windows xp on my system and Pioneer DVD-V630 DVD Player, 160gb hard disk. How can I get it to autoplay???

Re: Create a autorun cd of avi file

To create autorun cd of avi file follow this procedure :
    Open notepad file write this command [autorun]open=mplayer2.exe /play /close \MPEGAV\avseq01.dat and save that notepad file as AUTORUN.INF. Make sure while saving the file select the option Save as file type: All files. Now it is just to drag that autorun.inf to root folder when creating the VCD example like this in Nero creating a VCD or CD.

Autorun Inf Editor 1.0 is a program that can be used to quickly and easily create autorun CD autorun.inf files. An autorun.inf file is a required file when creating an autorun CD. When a CD is put into the drive, the operating system looks for the autorun.inf file. If the file exists, it reads the file and then knows how to "autoplay" the CD. There are a number of things you can do with an autorun.inf file like creating autorun cd of avi file or any video file.

Download Autorun Inf Editor 1.0

You can AUTORUN your AVI movie from your CD by using Autorun Maestro Software which is a highly configurable CD/CDR menuing system that will have you making attractive Autorun/Autoplay menus in record time. Now your Autorun Maestro menu can be completely 3D skinned with images automatically exported from StyleSkin! The advanced, easy-to-use Menu Editor has a multi-document interface (similar to Microsoft programs), undo and redo, intelligent button placing, a full Button Command Wizard, allows for the use of commandline arguments ... and a whole lot more! Autorun Maestro could be used to open Internet Sites in the User’s Browser; open directories in Windows Explorer; open sub-menus; launch programs; open documents or files (or anything else that you could imagine placing on a CD) in the User’s viewer!

Download Autorun Maestro 2.0