Thread: How to open portrait innovations file with having *.pi2 file extention

How to open portrait innovations file with having *.pi2 file extention

I'm having some pictures, which i had saved them in a cd. The problem is that whenever i try to open them, they do not get open on my pc. After looking for the solution i came to know that all the pictures had been saved with a *.pi2 extention. So can any body tell me that how can i open portrait innovations file with having a *.pi2 file extension? Can any body provide me the solution for teh above issue? Any kind of help on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: How to open portrait innovations file with having *.pi2 file extention

For that you need to use xnview software on your system. This software will be able to read and will easily convert .pi2 files in to the normal file and you can easily open it on your system.

If your Windows is unable to open files with having .PI2 extension, then it may not have the appropriate program installed on your pc or, you may have some registry errors. In order to get rid of the above issue, it is highly recommended that you run a free registry scan on your system.

PI2 is a file extension associated with DEGAS Image PI2 is a file extension associated with . Incorrect associations may cause you the file extension errors on your pc. Try to scan your system in order to prevent, identify and repair PI2 file extension association errors.

The CD you have contains two sets of images - a standard resolution set, suitable for screen savers, email, etc., and a high resolution set suitable for reprints.

The standard resolution images are in jpg format, and you may use them for personal use. The high resolution images are copyrighted artwork belonging to Portrait Innovations, and are therefore encrypted using a proprietary format (thus the pi2 extension).

You may bring the CD back to any Portrait Innovations studio and have reprints made. You may also,under certain circumstances, obtain a "copyright release" (and an unencrypted high resolution file) for a single image on your CD.

For the specifics of obtaining a copyright release, I'd suggest you visit their website at www.portraitinnovations.com