Thread: Microsoft Windows AUReset Tool

Microsoft Windows AUReset Tool

Recently some updated fails while I was running window update. I have a windows xp on my system. The error shows that windows cannot update and prompt to restart. As I know that windows update are actually important for my system so I am quiet worry about it. I restarted the whole system and check out for the viruses. I know that windows have an Aureset tool which set up the updated problem. Instead of manually trying this tool works great. Need to know something more about it. Reply.

Re: Microsoft Windows AUReset Tool

Microsoft AUReset tool is provided my microsoft and it is a great tool which fixes up your critical window update. It is a free ware tool. It has a friendly user interface and very easy to use. It has two modes one is default and the second one is aggressive. I will recommend you to run it in default mode. Once you launched it, it will take around half an hour to setup all your update problems.
    Click here to download AUReset.

The Microsoft Windows AUReset Tool is an automated tool which fixes the most common update errors. It is set up in default mode and it updates your recommended updated directly from the microsoft. Other than this you can try to it manually also. After running to tool reboot your system. If still any problem related to update persist then go to control panel and in add and remove program check out the listed update and un install it. Again run the AUReset tool.

It contains a script to fix most of the critical windows update problem. Sometime while running AUReset tool you will get errors. This due to the old incomplete update. At this time reboot your system in safe mode by pressing F8 key at the time of booting. In safe mode run the application. It will properly update your system and your problem will be resolved.