Thread: How to print one page in portrait and other landscape in Excel

How to print one page in portrait and other landscape in Excel

I work on Ms office since long time. I have a ready document in Excel spreadsheet with two section which i need to be printed 1st page in portrait and second page in landscape mode. There are total 30 pages which i need to print like the same. I dont know whether it is possible or not. but i guess you might have any idea about doing so. Please help.

Re: How to print one page in portrait and other landscape in Excel

Well, i tried to find out the simple to that but was unable to find. So the way you can print one in portrait and second in landscape by making to different sheets. Make sheet for Portrait print and other for landscape. you just put in the page number that you want to print when you go to file, print, and theres a option there with a box. just print the first page how you want it then the secon page how you want it afterwards. to change the orientation, On the Print Preview tab, in the Print group, click Page Setup. On the Page tab, under Orientation, click Portrait or Landscape.

You can either record a macro to printed page 1 as landscape, then page 2 as portrait and then page 3 as landscape.if they are on the same sheet, you would have to select an area, then select orientation, and print selection and then repeat for another section of the same page.If you don't have a printer set up, the Orientation option will appear dimmed, and you won't be able to select it. To resolve this, you must set up a printer. The option also appears dimmed when you're in process of editing the contents of a cell. To resolve this, press ENTER to accept the changes or ESC to cancel the changes.

Thanks for the help. Let me try all these tricks. Hope i'll get what i want. i will get back to you all, if any problem occurs. I really need to be done this by today. Thank you !!