Thread: RegCure is Good or Bad ?

RegCure is Good or Bad ?

Hello , i just installed a Copy of Regcure and Facing some issues with it in my Windows Vista System , i Was Using regcure to clean your registry, but theres a problem with it...it was working properly on my Windows xp System But After installing it on Windows Vista, i Cannot find my Program and Locate my Files , is there some Problem with the Regcure Software please Help me Thank in advance

Re: RegCure is Good or Bad ?

Hello , I Think you Should Uninstall the Regcure Software as it might be a Virus or Spyware , Whenever you are Downloading a Software Then Make Sure that You are Downloading it from it Developer site Check Here for more Information Problem with Regcure software on Windows Vista 64 bit

i Personally used Registry Mechanic i Dont Have problem , with it as Registry mechanic uses a high-performance detection algorithm to quickly identify missing and invalid references in your Windows registry. These problems can occur for many reasons including being left-behind after the un-installation or incorrect removal of software, by missing or corrupt hardware drivers, or orphaned startup programs. With Registry Mechanic you can safely clean, repair and optimize the Windows registry with a few simple mouse clicks! Problems with the Windows registry are a common cause of Windows crashes, slow performance and error messages. By using a registry cleaner regularly and fixing registry errors your system should not only be more stable but it will also help improve your system performance without expensive hardware upgrades.

You Can also try EasyCleaner it is a small program which searches the Windows registry for entries that are pointing nowhere. EasyCleaner also lets you delete all kinds of unnecessary files such as temps and backups. You can search for duplicate files and you can view some interesting info about your disk space usage! You are also able to manage startup programs, invalid shortcuts and add/remove software list.