Thread: Create and Use Stationery in Windows Mail

Create and Use Stationery in Windows Mail

Hi,
    I am running windows vista in my system. I had received some emails which has fascinating backgrounds and pictures. Some one told me that I do the same by putting a stationery in the mail. What is a stationery. How to use the stationery feature in windows mail. Because it gives an exciting look to the same old email messages. How can I create my own stationery for the email messages. I need complete steps to use and create stationery in windows mail.

Re: Create and Use Stationey in Windows Mail

Stationery is a kind of background image in email messages. Stationery is windows mail feature in which you can decorate the background of the emails. There are numerous stationery available on the internet with really marvelous look. Some stationary includes music and animated character's too. You will just need a proper website and they are free to download. The format of stationery in html. The default folder where all the stationery are stored in - C:\Users\user name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Mail\Stationery. I am listing the link of some really beautiful and free stationery. Click on them and download it.
    Stationery.

To create your own stationery in windows mail follow the steps given. By this you can add your pics and animated characters with background. Now launch your Windows Mail
    • Go to Message tab > New Message Using > Select Stationery
    • Now a Select Stationery window will appear. In that on the right hand side select Create New.
    • A wizzard will appear.
    • Now follow the wizard by clicking next and add your pic or background images by following the instructions.
    • The wizzard will offer you for multiple like fonts, pics, background, color, page setup, etc.

It is very easy to apply a different background and color in a email. In windows mail click on new messages. Under the format tab select select stationery. You will get a list of multiple stationery. Select any one and apply it. If do not have any in that either you can create by clicking more button or just download multiple files from the internet.